Wednesday 7 January 2009

Rock

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nothing better than a band t shirt and some destroyed denim. My favourite t is a mid-nineties, huge, sleeveless Meatloaf one. Actually I am going to try find a picture of it now...

Ok I have found one...this is me and my two housemates at New Year. Please note my bad hair and weird big arm!
I love this Meatloaf t, I wear it pretty much every time I go out. Part because it's comfy and part because I just love Meatloaf so god-damn much.

Photobucket

Source: Cobrasnake /own pic

7 comments:

cleo said...

i love huge tshirts:)
but i have narrow shoulders so tey never fit me in the way i want:(
but im still trying to find one to fit me:)

Raver Ria said...

rock n roll cool <3

Taryn said...

im a fan of tattered destroyed jeans and huge, small and cut t-shirts...but the 90s can keep the mom jeans.

Alecca Rox said...

nothing more original than rock'n'roll...i like ur blog!

Anonymous said...

love these photos. and all your most recent posts. i've been gone and now i'm checking back in to see all you've been up to. and seeing a picture of you is such a treat. you look hot, girl! happy belated new year!
xx
chloe

brittany said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeee your hair color! i want mine like that.
also LOVE that girls black hair with her bright blue eyes.. GAH so jealous
unfortunately i am stuck with brown boooooo

Anonymous said...

ok i loved this post! my friend lauren and i just finished ripping t shirts like in the first pic. i'll have to post about it... also, i love your shirt!