Wednesday 28 January 2009

Paris Calling

Photobucket

If any of you guys in Paris are about on 30th and 31st January then you should go check out my housemate's band Maths Class. They are playing an Entrisme Magazine secret gig on the Friday and then at Fleche d'Or on the Saturday (here is their myspace) so if you are in town you should head their way for party time.
I was going to jump on the train to Paris too if I was beng made redundant, but alas my employer has decided to keep me because I am such an AMAZING WORKER! Therefore, no sweet redundancy money to have french fun with. Boo.

8 comments:

Annabel Wendt (LoveMore) said...

oh sucks u can't go! but congrats on keeping your job! well done lady :)

xxx lm

electric feel said...

oh wow great music!
but i'm not in Paris! ;(

Baybay Mama said...

Is that a picture of the band? How fun!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

well at least paris is so close!!

Trish said...

Yay, cool picture!! :)

Alecca Rox said...

no way! i was told last minute i am going to paris for the pret-a-porter and guess what! i am here now! will try to go to the gig for sure!!!!

natalya said...

Maths Class are so good, I'm addicted to 'Nerves'

maria memi said...

great picture like it a lot