Monday 9 February 2009

Black/White





Yet another cracker of an ed from March's UK Vogue. Like many of you, I am a Vogue Nippon kind of girl, but I have to admit that UK Vogue has improved a lot in the past few months in terms of showing some edgier styling (next stop - better covers!).

Those stripey DMs are brilliant (they are just white ones that were customised by the stylist) and the Gareth Pugh outfit in the third pic is just insane. Its Beetle Juice but much less creepy!
This ed also features that Alexander McQueen all-in-one that I am massively coveting...I wasn't going to show it again because I posted it a while ago but what the hell, it is gorgeous and maybe if I big it up enough, someone might send it to me. Unlikely, but you can't blame a girl for trying! (The only thing I ever get sent is pizza leaflets. Oh and offers to take out credit cards with high interest rates. Ho hum).



Source: UK Vogue March 2009 / tFS

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

those boots in the first pic are sooo fun!

Eri said...

Those DM's are fun and a great idea! Mcqueen always amazing( I heart him too).
Those leggings are similar from the post I have just done. How spooky... come and check it out.
see you soon
;0

Anonymous said...

I love the boots on the first one. Sometimes I worry that I have too much black and white in my closet but then when I look at editorial like this I realize what else do you need?

cleo said...

love the shoots:)the boots n the first pic are amazing:)love it!!!

Mary-Laure said...

I just LOVE black and white stripes so I'm smitten with those boots.

h said...

omg those pics are great!!love all outfits in this post...i always love black and white combinations!

Taylor said...

OMG I'm in love with those DMs so gorgeous.

July Stars said...

Roisin Murphy wore those black and white platform boots in Paris a while ago... she looked incredible!

Annabel Wendt (LoveMore) said...

DANG girl these photos are bloody amazing! no joke - so so cool. i love the first an fourth the best..her hair in the fourth is so cool...and good on your for asking for the little number there..you never know! ha.
and you should def post the pic of your DIY..would love to see it.
xx LM

Anonymous said...

thank you so, so, so much for the photos. what a fabulous editorial!

i definitely need to get (or make) myself a pair of black and white tights.

-abigail

prismandpendulum.blogspot.com

brittany said...

amaaaaaazing photos, especially the first and last.

No said...

i think my brain just imploded.

A.n.E said...

i agree. these are pretty impressive eds for vogue uk! either they're bringing in some big guns or someone in the office has been doing some extra-curricular reading!!!? yeap. not on that reading list.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

amazing photoshoot. The hair in the last photo is beautiful.

Le Stylist Cheri said...

aaaah i simply adore! especially those metal bracelets!

omg.

Anonymous said...

yes..vogue nippon is pretty darm slick..vouge is going under i kno its like illegal to go against vogue but atm they are having a very long and inredible fashion editorial block :(..im a UK elle girl all the way :)

come for a visit sometime!
http://BEACH1129.blogspot.com

Natalia said...

Oh wow, I love the first picture!

Becca said...

love the boots in the first pic! amazing!