Tuesday 9 December 2008

White Trumpet

Photobucket

I only came across White Trumpet on the weekend when the black dress in the bottom left image (from their AW08 collection) was featured in the Observor magazine - it is constructed by triangle pieces of material held together with poppers, and is pretty much my perfect dress. A visit to their website brought the news that Topshop will be stocking their SS09 collection from Feb 09 - this excites me greatly! US stockists include the lovely Opening Ceremony :)

Source: Whitetrumpet.co.uk

11 comments:

electric feel said...

fashion meets art
very unique pieces

life . style . dissected said...

i especially love the black pants. oooo i can't wait to make a visit to opening ceremony!

thanks for the news.

x
melissa
http://www.lifestyledissected.blogspot.com/

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

Cynetic meets pret a porter.
The pants are amazing!
Great find!
xx.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot, I like yours too :)

Larissa said...

That pink jumper dress is tres exciting - Topshop designer collaborations make me very, very happy.

x

Anonymous said...

hey you. really like yr blog

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!

Raver Ria said...

wow, that is really amazing. I havent seen anything like it. Hopefully they stock here in Sydney.

Anonymous said...

those pieces are fabulous! thanks for introducing me to this label... so sad i live in thailand, not anywhere near a topshop.

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

wow I love!

Trendy Gourmandise said...

i like the first dress