Hellooooo! How was your christmas?
Mine was ok, it was nice to see my family and eat some excellent christmas dinner but cabin fever sets in after 2 days and so does the realisation that I have turned into my mother! Eek. I also ate more chocolate than I thought could ever exist and watched an unhealthy amount of crime dramas. Good times!
LoveMore has tagged me to list 7 random things about myself...thanks lovely LoveMore! So...
1. I love Meatloaf...not the food, the man! When I was a kid all I listened to was Meatloaf and Michael Jackson. Ive got rid of Wacko but meaty still remains.
2. I am really obsessive compulsive and drive my housemates crazy when I tidy and organise around them.
3. White Russians are my favourite cocktails.
4. When I was younger I had a near-death experience in a poorly supervised upside-down fairground ride and so now I am distrustful of the carnie people!
5. I have a degree in art and design history but I kind of wish I had studied economics.
6. I want to live in a foreign country
7. I am really really really lazy :)
Oh and I think this picture is a perfect visual description of what I have done for the past few days and how I feel now:
Crying into a packet of crisps and a carbonated beverage. HAHA!