Monday 29 December 2008

Back

Photobucket

Hellooooo! How was your christmas?
Mine was ok, it was nice to see my family and eat some excellent christmas dinner but cabin fever sets in after 2 days and so does the realisation that I have turned into my mother! Eek. I also ate more chocolate than I thought could ever exist and watched an unhealthy amount of crime dramas. Good times!

LoveMore has tagged me to list 7 random things about myself...thanks lovely LoveMore! So...

1. I love Meatloaf...not the food, the man! When I was a kid all I listened to was Meatloaf and Michael Jackson. Ive got rid of Wacko but meaty still remains.
2. I am really obsessive compulsive and drive my housemates crazy when I tidy and organise around them.
3. White Russians are my favourite cocktails.
4. When I was younger I had a near-death experience in a poorly supervised upside-down fairground ride and so now I am distrustful of the carnie people!
5. I have a degree in art and design history but I kind of wish I had studied economics.
6. I want to live in a foreign country
7. I am really really really lazy :)

Oh and I think this picture is a perfect visual description of what I have done for the past few days and how I feel now:

Photobucket


Crying into a packet of crisps and a carbonated beverage. HAHA!

9 comments:

i'll take the cake said...

yeah, i'm sure this photo describes everybody who celebrites christmas, me too ;) i can't even look at food

Adrenaline said...

Happy holidays! =)

cleo said...

happy new year and welcome back dear:)
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I definitely suffered with the cabin fever and chocolate indulgence as well. But, it's nice to be lazy once in a while, isn't it?

Marian said...

darling we all turn into our mothers eventually ;O).ive just accepted it now hehe.welcome back dear.
muah x
Marian

Mel said...

welcome back lovely, hope you had an awesome christmas and whoo to new year around the corner! x

jules said...

Happy Holidays, I quite like your blog!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

haha! i love the last shot + description. happy holidays x

rosa rouge said...

fun!