Friday 12 December 2008

Award

Photobucket

The lovely Chloe from Heart-Shaped Morning has given me my first blog award! The award says
'This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement'.

How sweet! My blog may be charming, however this is not a word ever used to describe me! Ho ho ho. Anyway I am supposed to award another eight bloggers but if my boss sees me on the internet for any longer he may end my life, so I have chosen...

Margault at I Love my Marc

and

The lovely Cleo

Both have such an eye for beautiful images and to me their blogs serve as such an inspiration board for everything I want to wear, have and be.


3 comments:

cleo said...

ohh sweetyy it means alot:)can i re award you:)hahah
kisses much:)

margault said...

oh god ! i didnt even read your comment, clicked on your blog and saw this sweet sweet award ! thank you so much !
love

Anonymous said...

so glad you like the award! it was my first too and made me so happy. you deserve many such awards and millions of followers!
xx
chloe