Sunday 22 March 2009

Lady of Leisure



I am in no-mans land right now. And that wasn't a joke about my newly single status either! I am moving back to my parents in a few days (just for a bit - the idea that I will be there longer than a few weeks makes me want to murderise myself) and have finished at my old job so am currently a very unproductive lady of leisure.
I thought I would enjoy this time of relaxation but alas, no. I am bored of E4's relentless repeating of One Tree Hill, Friends and Scrubs, and being unemployed is forcing me to eat much more than I would at work. Yeah that's right, I am being FORCED to constantly eat Marks and Spencers cookies. Mmmmm I have an abusive relationship with sweet baked goods.

On another note, Juergen Teller's distinctive grimy style of photography offsets very well against Raquel's Louis Vuitton dress. I don't generally wear dresses but for this badboy, I would make an exception and wear it EVERY DAY.

Source: Daily Telegraph Fashion Supplement SS09 / tFS

11 comments:

diamondsinchampagne said...

I know what you mean about having too much spare time, it gets annoying even though you should be enjoying it before you have to head back to work.
Ah yes cookies... so good... but what's even better is that LV dress!

Alice X said...

i LOVE this picture, it's so beautiful.

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I totally feel your pain as I am in pretty much the same situation.

Hope everything goes well for you with no self murder at your parents house ;0)

Love the picture.
xoxo
Stephanie
www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am so craving a few days off but I think I might find after the first 12 hours I would be going insane with nothing productive happening! And this post has made me hungry haha .xx

Anonymous said...

love the pic!

Anika said...

I love the contrast between the style of photography and the outfit itself. Beautiful dress, I would gladly welcome you to my wardrobe ANY time :)

cleo said...

i love the pic so much...try to have your time babe...relax...i wish i could do that too

AlixRose said...

Hahaa you just described my life. I work on my computer all day with court shows playing in the background and a bag full of mini donuts nearby.. lady of leisure, for shame.

Also this dress is amazing and if I had it I would wear it as I organized my email and be happy.

Anonymous said...

i've been off work for a few months as i'm poorly and all i can say is surfthechannel.com it has millions of shows from america we don't get here. there is only so many times you can watch friends.

xxx

12345... said...

same here, dont have a job on vacation and frenchi is here! am so happy. love the photo!

Izumihiiiflower said...

i love this dress!