Tuesday 28 April 2009

WAR...and The Selby





I keep hearing things about WAR magazine on the grapevine and so was very pleased to see that some lucky bugger had got their hands on a copy (it's free, and probably only distributed in London) and scanned a load of pages on tFS. They have some excellent couture show coverage, and if I am not mistaken I believe the shots above are by Bella Howard (who without doubt is the next Matt Irwin/Terry Richardson). The first one is anyway, i'm sure of it. I am always dubious of alleged 'hipster', Shoreditch-style magazines that come and go quickly, but it seems as if this one has some valuable substance and some excellent photography so here's hoping I get my hands on a copy soon.

Also I have been a very neglectful blogger recently, I feel as if I haven't been scouring my favourites and replying to comments as much as I used to. I will smack myself and make it my business to be better!

Oh and I just discovered that Bella Howard and Rosa Connell have been featured on The Selby. Check it out, they have the coolest house and there are some stunning shots there...






Source: WAR Magazine / tFS, The Selby

15 comments:

electric feel said...

this magazine has definitly the potential to exist in the big world of mags!

Raver Ria said...

War, it's a killer magazine.
I picked up a copy a few weeks back at some shop in Brick Lane.

cleo said...

love the magazine....i love selby as well...great pics:)

Obscura said...

Love that shot of Alice...

Sweet, dude!

-A-

heavymetalfashion

Lola-Elise said...

loving the post..

Lola.

The Fashion Criminal said...

These are really neat! I'd never heard of WAR magazine before... Thanks for posting!

ray said...

oh that ash.


ugh im so gross huh??


;]

cuteseas said...

that shirt is epic lol

Anonymous said...

this looks like good stuff...

did you sign up for leah sakellarides' macaroni club necklace giveaway on my blog yet?? it's tomorrow yay!

jules said...

this is such a perfect post!! I love it!

Vintage Lollipops said...

Loving everything about this! xx

joliedove said...

WOW I just stumbled across your blog - one of the best by far (and I have a lot of time on my hands!!)

Amazing!!

Keep up the good work!!

Taryn said...

looks like a damn cool magazine, this is my first time hearing about it.

12345... said...

love it all sweets. how are you?

joliedove said...

Oh i'm glad you agree, really do love Alice in that photo!