Wednesday 1 April 2009

Constant Coveting





I have been at my parents house for almost a week now, with limited internet and shopping access...and it is KILLING ME! I am finding that when I do get a chance to browse online stores and blogs I am experiencing an overwhelming sense of desire for pretty much everything I see. The point of me returning to my parents was to save money but the pennies I do have are burning a hole in my crappy pocket. Above are three examples of shoes my brain knows it cannot live a decent life without, and I have a feeling this blog will soon become no more than an extravagant shopping wish list. Better play the lottery this weekend then...

Source: Bleach Black (Givenchy shoes, Chloe Sevigny shoes), Knight Cat (Sam Edelman shoes), Fashion Toast (Topshop boots)

16 comments:

Kimmy said...

I feel the same pain....boots and bags, no money and a long list of "if I had a million pounds"!!! STILL WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH...Chin up x

http://ucameoutofastrobe.blogspot.com/

ray said...

the top drive me nuts nuts nuts nuts

GOOD eye

ray said...

seriously as soon as i saw those white givenchys i tripped OUT!

imagine w jeans and a tank etc etc etc

Alecca Rox said...

studs! i love studs...

Chantelle said...

Ohh #3, why must you stalk me.

Anonymous said...

Givenchy=god. Wouldn't mind the Chloe wedges Rumi wears either! xx

vintageblackdress said...

Can I have the wedges please? Someone?

angelica said...

love them all!!

Anonymous said...

It seriously never ends.
I get my hands on something I've coveted for weeks/months thinking I will be satisfied, and then something else appears that drives me crazy, and I have to have it!
I feel your pain.

An (ex) alien in new york said...

Why are there so many tempting shoes around?

Clar said...

Yum-licious.

Btw, do you have any idea where I could get those emma cook boots in beige? Thanks!

AlixRose said...

These would def. all go on my wish list. I think people would think that I was insane but thats the point!

die tägliche revolution said...

do you know where to get ANY colour emma cook boots? i'm dying here!
xx

Kara

Maddy said...

I'd do anything to have a Topshop store open in Australia. Those Emma Cook boots are perfection!

I'm just starting out with my fashion blog. I want it to grow into something about Melbourne teen fashion.. I would love you to check it out and maybe give me some tips or swap links?

ty. x.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, those black ones, in the first picture! I wouldn't mind including them in my shoe collection!!

Goldswan said...

I love the first one, it's so cool !