Wednesday 5 November 2008

Jaime

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


I am back at work now but still feel like death! I don't know if it is the tonsilitis or the fact that my office is probably the most depressing place in the country. Anyway, whilst I was ill I bought lots of trashy magazines, and I saw a picture of Jaime Winstone in one of them wearing a Guns n Roses t shirt and black lipstick. She looked amazing! She has been cropping up here and there recently looking pretty good, but aside from the pics of her wearing the big red bow in her hair (which were all over the tabloids) I haven't seen as much of her as I want. She has quite an eclectic style and doesn't always get it right but I love risk-takers...and she has the Emma Cook Topshop boots I am in love with!

No comments: