Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Ellen von Unwerth

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Ellen von Unwerth is one of my favourite photographers - I think she occupies the perfect space between the portrayal of female sexuality and innocence. There is something quite cheeky and candid about her nude images which I find comforting in contrast to the agressive styles of many other current fashion photographers who trade in the voyeuristic and the objectifiable.
I haven't ever seen these shots so thought i'd share them :)

8 comments:

Camille says OOPS. said...

The first one is gorgeous ! <3
Thanks for sharing !

lis said...

thank you so muck for your sweet comment on may blog!! :) if you like my outfit you can vote here: http://dinstil.feber.se/art/136002/lis/#fragan
thanks again! :)
lis
fashionprojectzero.devote.se

mademoiselleb said...

Those are pretty cool !

mademoiselleb said...

Your blog is really really cool.

D said...

She is one of my faves too.

The book Revenge which the first pic is from has been on my 'To Buy' list for too long. I have to get it!

Myriam said...

Seriously love the first one!

brittany said...

those are lovely! love the first one

Fashion Tidbits said...

nice pics!
you have a nice blog too